Reasons to Work for Dycus Heating and Air Conditioning, Inc.
- 48 hours PTO annually
- 5 Paid holidays
- Employer paid medical/dental/vision (for employee)
- After 5 years 80 hours PTO
- After 10 years 120 hours PTO
- Alternative/Flex work schedule 4/10's
- Company truck
- Weekly safety meetings
- Continued training/education offered to stay up to date with industry changes
- Competitive pay: top techs have potential to earn $85,000+
Current Open Positions
We are seeking a responsible individual to help assist in our growing office with all aspects of office administration. Our ideal candidate would be an experienced, honest, self-motivated individual with a positive attitude and is a TEAM PLAYER.
**MUST HAVE CONSTRUCTION OR HVAC ENVIRONMENT EXPERIENCE**
Qualities we are looking for:
- Detail Oriented
- Excellent communication skills
- Great follow through and follow up skills
- Ability to multitask in a fast paced environment
- Must be able to maintain a high level of confidentiality
- Capable of working independently or as part of a team
- Takes initiative and accomplishes tasks required in the office setting
- Ability to meet crucial deadlines
- Highly organized and detail oriented
- Capable of following existing procedures and processes
- Must have experience in QuickBooks and excel.
- Job Type: Full-time
- Salary: $16.00 to $18.00 /hour
- Benefits, Holiday, PTO, Medical/Dental after 90 days
We have masks available to all of our employees who chose to wear one. We also limit employee access to our office spaces, to reduce exposure. Our offices also do not have in-person contact with the customers.
Join our team! HVAC JOURNEYMAN, AND APPRENTICE
We are looking for HVAC Install Technicians with experience in installation of split systems, package units, mini splits, and ductless systems. Must have great work ethic, a friendly attitude, and be customer oriented with excellent communication skills. We are a family owned and operated business specializing in residential and commercial sales, service, and installation. Our focus is to bring high quality work and customer service to every job. There is room for advancement and salary increase for individuals wanting to grow with the company.
WHAT WE OFFER:
- Competitive Salary
- Sign on bonus available
- Great work atmosphere
- Paid Holidays
- Benefits (Medical, Dental, Vision, Life)
- Growing company with room for advancement
- Additional training opportunities to continue growing your skills
Job Type: Full-time
- Journeyman Starting Salary: $35.00/hour (4-5 years’ experience preferred)
- Apprentice Starting Salary:
- A self-motivated individual with the ability to problem solve, multitask, has experience in trouble shooting in low voltage / line voltage, and can read plans.
- Must be able to lift 50+ pounds, and have the physical capability to navigate rooftops, under homes, and in attics.
- EPA Certification (preferred)
- Experience a plus but not required: sheet metal fabrication, refrigeration knowledge, welding, and general construction knowledge.
- 10 hour shifts with mandatory overtime.
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Must have a valid social security card, driver’s license with a good driving record. New hires are subject to a background check and drug screening.
- Ability to adhere to all safety policies and procedures